Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blue Eyes...


Honestly, when Jack was born I was a bit nervous because Will has such blue eyes and received comments all the time about how beautiful his eyes were. Well, Jack is just as lucky!  On our last holiday we had so many people comment on how beautiful both boys' eyes are.  We heard so many times how lucky we are to have such beautiful boys.

Blue Eyed Jack!
Today we had a woman come to see our flat and she saw both the boys and commented on their pretty eyes.   She was German so I find this more impressive.  I am amazed that so many people comment and honestly, I am a proud parent who knows I am very fortunate to have two adorable little men!  Jack is always smiling and happy when people talk to him!

And I also feel fortunate, because I do believe that not all babies or children are cute.

No comments: